Looking to begin your career as a
Certified Wedding and Special Events Planner starts here.
Are you a stay at home mom or someone looking to start a new career and has a passion for organizing and decorating parties? Then becoming a wedding/event planner may be the career for you.
Sweetheart Jems Events is now offering a course to help you become a Certified Wedding and Special Events Planner. While being certified is not required when starting your own wedding/event business, it will drastically increase your credibility with your clients and the amount of business you will incur.
Becoming a certified wedding and special events planner is truly an experience of a lifetime. The opportunity to go from cake and catering tasting appointments with your client, to helping a bride get dressed on her wedding day is definitely fun and rewarding.
Our 6 Weeks Course Includes, but is not limited to:
1. Learn how to plan, decorate and execute the perfect wedding and/or special event from start to finish
2. Learn how to speak with vendors, negotiate contracts and help your clients stay under budget
3. Training and guidance to help you start your own event business
4. Opportunity to join the Events Planner Association
5. Professional Certification by Sweetheart Jems Events
6. And so much more.......
The most successful event is the one that achieves your goals and exceeds your expectations. Do what you love to do most and the money will come.
Elegant, Fun, Unique and/or Themed
Describes the type of events Sweetheart Jems Events can plan just for you.
"Ask how you can receive your FREE "Sweetheart Jems Wedding Information Kit"
(972) 294 - 7080 Office
(888) 576 - 8555 ext. 1 for Customer Care
Copyright © 2006 - 2017 Sweetheart Jems Events. All rights reserved